Console allows you to configure how your courses, events, and resources will display in the Learning Hub. For information on how to upload resources, check out this article.
- Navigate to Learning > [Courses, Events, or Resources]
- Open the appropriate content by clicking the content title
- In the Configuration tab, set the following:
- Content Type: Use the dropdown to correctly categorize your content type. This type is used for filtering in Learning Hub. You can also create your own label.
- Purchase Type:
- Display as Free — allows your users to access the content without any additional steps
- Display with an External Link — directs your users to an external site to claim or purchase the content
- Display on Browse page: Toggle this ON to change the visibility of this content type in the Browse page of Learning Hub. This allows any learners in your environment to search and enroll in these content offerings
- (If a course, you will also be able to set content-level feature access on this page)
- Click Save
You will now see your configured content item in the Learning Hub.
Enabling Expired Tab within My Learning Page
You can control if you want the Expired courses Tab to appear in My Learning page by toggling Show Expired Courses Tab in Learning Hub feature access on.
To turn the feature on:
- Select Settings > Feature Access
- Toggle Show Expired Courses Tab in Learning Hub ON
Changes will take effect immediately, and users will see Expired tab with courses, resources and events they no longer have access to.
NOTE: Show Expired Courses Tab in Learning Hub is a tenant level feature access that is OFF by default. It can also be toggled via Tenant Dashboard > Manage Features.