BenchPrep is proud to introduce Console, our newly designed, state-of-the-art, and eventual one-stop shop for all your admin tools — from set-up to launch. Console is your new home for user and plan management, reports, tenant branding, and more.
Here’s a quick demo of what Console can currently do for you:
Console is a flexible admin tool that allows you to create plans, enroll users, and redesign your learning platform. We encourage you to explore our Knowledge Base for detailed guides on how to use each aspect of the following:
- Quickly create plans of content packages (courses)
- Generate voucher codes, individually or in bulk, to share with your learners
- Create custom roles with specific access to Console to enable collaboration within your organization
- Redesign your learning platform: choose primary and secondary colors, swap out logos and icons, and customize locales/terminology and footer copy
- Control features at the tenant and course levels
- And more!
Tenant Dashboard vs. Console
Reference the chart below to review and compare Tenant Dashboard and Console functionality to help you manage your product more effectively.
|Settings||Look and Feel||No||Yes|
|Settings||Roles and Permissions||No||Yes|
|B2B Tools||Client Organizations||Yes||No|
|Virtual Events||Live Classes||Yes||No|
|Virtual Events||Web Conferencing||Yes||No|
|LTI Tools||LTI Tools||Yes||No|
*Extended time & shared account functionality are not available in Console
** Course reviews are not available in Console
***Not all feature accesses have been migrated to Console