If your institution has enabled reset control for instructors, instructors can allow their students additional attempts on an exam even if they’ve used all of their allotted exam attempts. This action overrides the institution-level exam reset limit. Note that this feature must be enabled both at the tenant level and the institution level by an admin.
To update the number of resets a student is allowed, follow these steps:
- In the Boost Dashboard, select the Student Listing section.
- Select the student you want to work with from the listing.
You can use the search tool to search for a specific student by name or email address.
- On the next page, scroll down until you find the course you want to update resets for. Select the number of additional resets and select Save.
- After the selection is saved, the status message will notify you the additional resets have been successfully added.
- The additional resets field will display the last saved value.
Selecting the Reset button will remove the saved additional resets.