To make sure that your course progress is syncing and appearing correctly across devices, follow these steps:
1. Check the sync indicator (cloud icon, as shown in the image that follows) on all devices. If you see an exclamation point instead of a check mark on any device, force it to sync and check to see if progress is now consistent across all devices.
2. If each device displays that it's been synced, but they still display different amounts of progress, go to the device which displays the most (and most recent) course progress. For example, if one device displays that you have finished five exams, but the other displays that you have not completed any exam, use the first device (the one displaying your most and most recent progress) to perform the next steps.
3. While in BenchPrep on the device that displays the most progress, click on the person icon in the upper right-hand corner of the course.
4. Select Help from the drop-down list that appears.
5. Click on the link under Admin: Submitting Application Data.
6. The link will download a .json file of your browser's local storage and send that file with your user ID to the BenchPrep Support Team. Contact the BenchPrep Support Team to notify them that you have sent this file, and BenchPrep will then use the file to assist with syncing your data across devices.