In this article, we will try to answer frequently asked questions about BenchPrep's Zoom integration feature.
We will cover:
- Configuring Zoom Meetings that Any Users Can Attend
- Configuring Zoom Meetings that Specific Users Can Attend
In order to configure a meeting that any of your users can attend, ensure the "List as Available Event to all users" option is selected for the meeting.
In order to configure a meeting for specific users, ensure the registration configuration is set to "Auto approve registrations" or "Manually approve registration"
Once the meeting has been created you can filter your attendance list to easily select:
- Users with access to a specific course
- Users within a specific Group
- Select users
Watch the video below or follow the step-by-step instructions to register users:
- Navigate to Web Conferencing
- Locate the applicable meeting
- Select Register Users on the meetings details page
- On the Manage Registration page, filter for the users you want to invite by group, course ID, name, or email.
- Check the box next to each user you would like to invite and save.
For both registration (auto or manual approval) options, upon Save, the meeting will appear in Enrolled Events of User Portal for each registered user. Each registered user will also be notified via email of their registration.