To report a content error within Flashcards, Questions and Lessons follow these steps:
1. Make sure you're accessing your course on your computer. You cannot currently report errors on a mobile device.
2. Locate a small, grey link that reads Report Content Errors underneath appropriate lesson, flashcard or question. NOTE: This link only appears in review mode. You cannot report errors while taking a test, answering practice questions, or using automatic answer review mode.
3. Click on the Report Content Errors link to pull up a small error reporting form.
4. Fill out the form, shown in the image that follows, including the type of error you've found and any additional details regarding it. You can choose from the following categories:
- I found a typo
- Something is missing
- Math is not showing up
- Something is incorrect
- I have general feedback
- Incorrect answer
- Wrong explanation
- Translation error
Please describe the issue as specifically as possible.
5. Click the Send Report button at the bottom of the form.
Your feedback won't be displayed inside the course, but it will be sent directly to the team responsible for maintaining and correcting the course!