Essay Grader Admin role
The Essay Grader Admin role is the highest level admin permission for essay grading. Essay Grader Admins can:
- Create new Graders
- Assign categories to Graders which control which Essays each Grader has the ability to claim (categories are set in BluePrint)
- Edit Grader info: name, email and essay claim limit
- View Grader’s activity
The Essay Grader Admin role can be created by Tenant Administrators. Check out this article for step-by-step instructions on adding users to the platform.
NOTE: Essay Graders and Essay Grader Admin roles can be created within Tenant Dashboard.
In addition, an Essay Grader Admin can create Essay Graders from within Boost Dashboard.
See the next section for these steps.
Creating a new Grader
To create a new Essay Grader, the Essay Grader Admin can follow these steps:
- In the Boost Dashboard, select the Essay Grading option on the left hand side menu, then select the Graders tab.
- The Graders tab displays all Graders, their contact information, associated Essay categories (if any), number of claimed essays, as well as essay claim limit (if set).
- Select the New Grader button on the top right hand side of the screen.
- Fill out the required fields:
- Name - first and last name of the Grader
- Account & Contact Email - Grader’s email address
- Password - select a temporary password for Grader. Passwords need to be at least 6 characters.
- Optional: Select appropriate Authorized Grading Categories of essays you would like the Grader to have access to claim (if set in BluePrint).
- Select Save.
The newly created Grader will appear on the Graders list and can begin claiming and reviewing essays immediately.
Editing an existing Grader
To edit an existing Grader, follow these steps:
- In the Boost Dashboard, select the Graders tab
- Select the appropriate Grader and click Edit
You can edit or adjust the following information:
Essay Claim Limit
- Select Save