Before you run a full course replication, make sure that your course is built. This ensures that you will clone your course with all your most recent changes made in BluePrint.
- In BluePrint, click Other Tools
- Click Replicate
- This will open the Full Course Replication window:
- Destination: Type in the Destination Course name
- The Destination Course Is A: Select the appropriate course type (clone is a copy of the course; bank sets up your copy as a bank)
- I Would Like To: Select the desired checkboxes
- Scroll to the bottom of the window and press Replicate
You have queued your course for replication. You will receive an email with the new Course ID when it’s completed.