In order to use these instructions, you must have an integration established for Performance-Based Question (PBQ) sets with BenchPrep. Please reach out if you need to establish the integration before continuing with these steps.
- Open BluePrint
- Select Assets in the left hand navigation
- Click the green New Asset button
- In the Select Asset Type dropdown, select Practice PBQs
- The following inputs will appear:
- Asset Title: The name you would like for this package to have in your course (default or user portal only)
- iFrame Height (px): Designate the height of the embedded PBQ element (i.e., “iframe”) in pixels. For reference, the max-width is fixed at 768px.
- Upload New File: Upload your zipped PBQ file here
- Click Add Asset
You will now see this PBQ set in the Assets page in BluePrint. After you publish changes to your course, these will display in the Learning Platform under a PBQ section.