In order to use these instructions, you must have an integration established for Performance-Based Question (PBQ) sets with BenchPrep. Please reach out if you need to establish the integration before continuing with these steps.
- Open BluePrint
- Select Assets in the left hand navigation
- Click the green New Asset button
- In the Select Asset Type dropdown, select Practice PBQs
- The following inputs will appear:
- Asset Title: The name you would like for this package to have in your course (default or user portal only)
- iFrame Height (px): Designate the height of the embedded PBQ element (i.e., “iframe”) in pixels. For reference, the max-width is fixed at 768px.
- Upload New File: Upload your zipped PBQ file here
- Click Add Asset
You will now see this PBQ set in the Assets page in BluePrint. After you build your course, these will display in the Learning Platform under a PBQ section.