In order to use these instructions, you must have an integration established for Skillable Labs with BenchPrep. Please reach out if you need to establish the integration before continuing with these steps.
- Open BluePrint
- Select Assets in the left hand navigation
- Click the green New Asset button
- In the Select Asset Type dropdown, select Skillable Lab
- The following inputs will appear:
- Lab Profile ID: You will need to obtain this ID from your Skillable lab authors
- Asset Title: The name you would like for this package to have in your course (default or user portal only)
- Data Points to Display: The data that will display to learners in your course (Note: you can edit these later)
- Click Add Asset
You will now see this Skillable lab in the Assets page in BluePrint. After you publish changes to your course, these will display in the Learning Platform under a Labs section.